The Notitia team has recently completed work on Bubup Wilam's bespoke web platform: purpose-built to meet the needs of this award winning Aboriginal Child and Family Centre.
Independence and connection via a Bubup Wilam-developed mobile application.
- Bubup Wilam needed a solution that provided a “virtual doorway” into their centre which allowed for centralised record keeping, communication and progression against unique measures.
- No technology existed on the market that would allow the educator and care provider to understand the whole journey of the child.
- Retaining ownership of the application and data was critical, alongside it being an authentic and culturally appropriate solution.
- It needed to be a simple, secure and easy-to-use platform that provided the right information to educators, families and staff, whilst navigating and respecting each child’s data.
- Nothing off-the-shelf existed, so Bubup, assisted by Notitia, built their own solution, a fit-for-purpose web platform.
- Notitia’s solution incorporated both current (CRM and clinical) systems and potential future systems as input applications into a centralised view of the child.
- The web platform would provide Bubup Wilam with a simple, elegant application that is flexible to support the holistic care and education provided.
- Bubup Wilam are now able to view all touchpoints with the child; from their first enrolment enquiry, to school-age follow ups.
- Their bespoke web platform solution meets all of their unique needs as a holistic early years education and family wellness provider.
Bubup Wilam, meaning “Children’s Place” in Woi Wurrung language, is an Aboriginal Community Controlled Education, Health and Wellbeing organisation.
Not only did they pick up NAIDOC's Education Award, during 2023's National NAIDOC Week, but the centre has also been awarded the highest possible "Excellent" rating by Australian Children's Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA).