What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
* Your IP address.
* Your contact information and email address.
* Other information such as interests and preferences.
* Data profile regarding your online behaviour on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
* To better understand your needs.
* To improve our services and products.
* To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
* To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
* To customise our website according to your online behaviour and personal preferences.
* Notita collects information about prospective clients and clients online, in-person and through telephone enquiries.
* Notitia is the sole owner of the information.
* Notitia will not sell or rent this information to unaffiliated third parties, unless we have your permission or if the law forces us.
* We use third party vendors to advertise online and third party affiliations to run advertising on these platforms.
* Third party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet by using cookies to serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our websites.
* If you want to permanently opt out of Google’s DoubleClick cookie, you can install the DoubleClick opt out extension.
* We use third party vendor remarketing services, including Google’s ‘Customer Match’ to display ads. This means if you have provided us with your contact details, we may upload these to third party vendors who perform remarketing services on our behalf.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Notitia is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Notitia endeavours to prevent data theft, unauthorised access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
1. When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked if you don't want to disclose your personal information.
2. If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
For any questions or issues please email: firstname.lastname@example.org